[Az-Geocaching] RE: El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:36:47 -0800 (PST)

--0-1719188630-1042231007=:62463

Hello Geocachers,

I'm looking forward to the El Camino del Diablo Strike Force.  I expect to leave home on Friday night and will camp en route, and I will cross the border to México and pick up the caches between Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and Rocky Point on Saturday.  I want to add some international cache findings to my collection.  There are seven such caches in that part of México (click here and observe the first seven caches listed).  I may also hide a cache in México as well (under the proposed user name Señor Highpointer).

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer in USA, Señor Highpointer in México)

--0-1719188630-1042231007=:62463

<P>Hello Geocachers,</P>
<P>I'm looking forward to the El Camino del Diablo Strike Force.&nbsp; I expect to leave home on Friday&nbsp;night and will camp en route, and I will cross the border to México and pick up the caches between Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and Rocky Point on Saturday.&nbsp; I want to add some international cache findings to my&nbsp;collection.&nbsp; There are seven such caches in that part of México (<A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest_cache.asp?origin_lat=31.33048&amp;origin_long=-113.62795">click here&nbsp;and&nbsp;observe the first seven caches listed</A>).&nbsp;&nbsp;I may also&nbsp;hide a cache in&nbsp;México as well (under&nbsp;the&nbsp;proposed user <FONT color=#000000>name <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=32381">Señor Highpointer</A>).&nbsp; </FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT size=3>Ken Akerman</FONT></STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG> in USA, <STRONG><EM>Señor Highpointer</EM></STRONG> in México)</P>
--0-1719188630-1042231007=:62463--