[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:57:53 -0700

Scott,

What kind of distance are we talking about with out the side trip to Yuma?

Hiker

              Scott Wood <wood@myblueheaven.com>
                                                                To:                                         listserv@azgeocaching.com
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force
              com

              Thursday January 9, 2003 01:02 PM
              Please respond to listserv

At 01:45 PM 1/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>It sounds like we are making this a one day kind of thing. Any thought of
>going out on Sat and staying the night? Do not want to rush the fun of
>finding.

I have been thinking about doing just that.  We are looking at a 3 hour
trip from Tucson.  That makes for a pretty early departure time and a late
return.  Makes for a very full day.  We might head up on Saturday, hit some
of the caches around Yuma, and then meet everyone on Sunday morning.

Haven't really decided yet, but that is the idea we are kicking around.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com