[Az-Geocaching] House caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:07:22 -0700

--=====================_6624632==_.ALT

At 02:51 PM 1/7/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Well, we did put a cache (our one and only) out on the other side of our
>property.  It is about 200' from the house.  Se far, it has been found 17
>times, but we have yet to meet anyone.  On a couple of occasions we have
>watched teams visit it, but didn't know if it was appropriate to wander
>over to say "hi."  Most visits we didn't know about until we got the email
>from geocaching.com.

That must be the Sulpher Springs geocache that you mention.  I would say to
go out and say hi if you see someone out there.

We really enjoyed that cache.  It had a great place to sit down and sign
the log.  It was also one of the first caches we put our TMBH Keychains in.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_6624632==_.ALT

At 02:51 PM 1/7/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
we did put a cache (our one and only) out on the other side of our
property.&nbsp; It is about 200' from the house.&nbsp; Se far, it has
been found 17 times, but we have yet to meet anyone.&nbsp; On a couple of
occasions we have watched teams visit it, but didn't know if it was
appropriate to wander over to say &quot;hi.&quot;&nbsp; Most visits we
didn't know about until we got the email from
That must be the Sulpher Springs geocache that you mention.&nbsp; I would
say to go out and say hi if you see someone out there.<br><br>
We really enjoyed that cache.&nbsp; It had a great place to sit down and
sign the log.&nbsp; It was also one of the first caches we put our TMBH
Keychains in.<br><br>