[Az-Geocaching] Claiming the #2 spot

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 10:03:36 -0700

--=====================_3598783==_.ALT

At 05:33 AM 1/6/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I would like to congratulate TEAM C.H.U.M.P. on being the first to knock
>me out of the #2 spot in AZ. I really thought it would be the roadrunners
>as they have put in a lot of effort in the last few days but your effort
>yesterday claimed the spot.

I would also like to congratulate TEAM C.H.U.M.P. on the move into 2nd.  I
am also glad to see that Tucson played a big part in that move over the
last week or so.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_3598783==_.ALT

At 05:33 AM 1/6/2003 -0800, you wrote:<br><br>
like to congratulate TEAM C.H.U.M.P. on being the first to knock me out
of the #2 spot in AZ. I really thought it would be the roadrunners as
they have put in a lot of effort in the last few days but your effort
yesterday claimed the spot.</font><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote><br>
I would also like to congratulate TEAM C.H.U.M.P. on the move into
2nd.&nbsp; I am also glad to see that Tucson played a big part in that
move over the last week or so.<br><br>