[Az-Geocaching] Lunch Club Response To Team Scotti's Concern

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:58:23 -0700

At 06:54 PM 1/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>as many are easy without a hike.  The one cache in question where you do not
>have to leave the car is the one at Wildlife Zoo - simply drive up, look out
>the window and you have the answer.  Many times on the urban caches we are

I believe that you are referring to "Courage" which is a cache my Team Zulu.

>Is there any thought to having different list serves that groups like minded
>people together?  We are much more interested in unique 4 wheel drive type
>caches then urban caches and would love to connect with other like minded
>people.

I have given this some thought also.  I have been into 4 wheeling for
years, but took a few years off recently when I didn't have a 4x4.  We
bought a Toyota Land Cruiser last year and have been having a great time
combining 4 wheeling and cache hunting.  I agree about the desire for 4
wheel drive type caches, and there are a few out there that we are planning
on hitting in the near future.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com