[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Caches

Mak Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:15:50 -0800 (PST)

--0-1079295077-1041588950=:52357

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holidays. Congrats to all of the teams who recently reached new milestones.

I haven't been able to go caching in a while since I have been very busy, but I will get the chance to go on Saturday and visit the Tucson area with omniterranaut.

Are there any recommendations as to what caches we should visit? Keep in mind that I don't want to get any caches that involve a whole lot of hiking and take up a lot of time (easy urban caches will do).

Thanks for any help you all can give.

Frieza