[Az-Geocaching] Not Found or Not Looked For?

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:45:23 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C3C9FA.4523FFE0

Scott,

After reading your note from Monday, I decided to stop by Sprocket's Reve=
nge last night (Tuesday).

The coordinates put me in the parking lot.  I examined the hint and tried=
 to figure out (without much success) what you were trying to relate.  I =
came up with two possibilities in the hint and approached the spot where =
I thought the cache may be located.  I stood around for a while, but ther=
e was just too much traffic in the area for me to feel comfortable about =
actually doing a thorough search.

Rand    =20

----- Original Message ----- =20