[Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:46:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C3CC6F.1572FF40

Cindy and I were the visitors before you and left the Phoenix TB.  The =
cache owner should get a laugh when he develops his pictures from the =
cache camera.  Enough said...:o)

Offtrail
Jerry
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Brekke=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 8:16 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son

  If any of you have done the  Beatles at Shaw Butte Cache lately, you =
may find this amusing...as well as those of you who have not done it =
yet.  The funny thing is that I knew it was in there, and when I grabbed =
it, it just didn't click with me.  Concentrating too hard on the TB, I =
guess.  I'll be standing in the wings for "Father of the Year" awards on =
this listserve soon.  Although I'm sure my 11 YO right now thinks I'm =
the coolest Dad around.  It was yet another proud Blunder moment.

  This is the excerpt of the log:

  Nice hike to cache and nice cache. We took the Phoenix TB and left the =
Ursus American TB. Funny, I knew there was a TB in the cache and as I =
was looking for it, I took out the 36C Black Bra and without really =
seeing what it was or thinking about it handed it to my 11 year old son. =
I found the TB and looked up and suddenly the bra was unfolded in his =
hands and my 11 yo had a pretty bedazzled look on his face as he asked =
what the bra was doing there. I just told someone was really desperate =
for a trade item and gave their all to satisfy the requirement to leave =
something.=20
  Didn't take the bra, it's still in the cache, but I'm sure my 11 YO =
will be seeing it for some time to come.=20

  Will post some pictures soon.=20

  Thanks for the education .=20

  TeamBlunder
  Joe, Brad, and Erik in the Baby Backpack

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C3CC6F.1572FF40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cindy and I were the visitors before =
you and left=20
the Phoenix TB.&nbsp; The cache owner should get a laugh when he =
develops his=20
pictures from the cache camera.&nbsp; Enough said...:o)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Offtrail</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jerry</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Djoenveng@cableaz.com =
href=3D"mailto:joenveng@cableaz.com">Joe=20
  Brekke</A> </DIV>
title=3Dlistserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com">listserv@azgeocaching.com</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, December 26, 2003 =
8:16=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] An =
Education for=20
  my 11 Y.O. Son</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If any of you have done the&nbsp; =
Beatles at Shaw=20
  Butte Cache lately, you may find this amusing...as well as those of =
you who=20
  have not done it yet.&nbsp; The funny thing is that I knew it was in =
there,=20
  and when I grabbed it, it just didn't click with me.&nbsp; =
Concentrating too=20
  hard on the TB, I guess.&nbsp; I'll be standing in the wings for =
"Father of=20
  the Year" awards on this listserve soon.&nbsp; Although I'm sure my 11 =
YO=20
  right now thinks I'm the coolest Dad around.&nbsp; It was yet another =
proud=20
  Blunder moment.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is the excerpt of the =
log:</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nice hike to cache and nice cache. We =
took the=20
  Phoenix TB and left the Ursus American TB. Funny, I knew there was a =
TB in the=20
  cache and as I was looking for it, I took out the 36C Black Bra and =
without=20
  really seeing what it was or thinking about it handed it to my 11 year =
old=20
  son. I found the TB and looked up and suddenly the bra was unfolded in =
his=20
  hands and my 11 yo had a pretty bedazzled look on his face as he asked =
what=20
  the bra was doing there. I just told someone was really desperate for =
a trade=20
  item and gave their all to satisfy the requirement to leave something. =

  <P>Didn't take the bra, it's still in the cache, but I'm sure my 11 YO =
will be=20
  seeing it for some time to come.=20
  <P>Will post some pictures soon.=20
  <P>Thanks for the education .=20
  <P>TeamBlunder<BR>Joe, Brad, and Erik in the Baby=20
Backpack<BR></P></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C3CC6F.1572FF40--