[Az-Geocaching] Funny stuff!

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:06:58 -0700

> Anyone yet found the Needle Vista, Etc Cache out NE of Apache Junction?
It appears as though we were the only ones who found the "second edition" (I
just hope we weren't responsible for its disappearance!). The link to the
web page that contains the story doesn't go as far as our entry (in
mid-October), but I remember that we did that cache the day of the
"Halloween Radioactive" event cache. We also had a visit with Chelby of Team
Desert Sol while we went for "Ghostly Ride" that day, and hit a couple other
caches up Apache Trail as well.
We enjoyed the short hike, the views, and the concept. Don't remember what
we added to the story but I distinctly remember NOT thinking Pulitzer Prize
at the time.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena