[Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:59:25 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_356e_1c04_5420

I would rather have traded for what was under that bra!   :)

Scott
Team RTW

>From: Brian Casteel <bcasteel1@cox.net>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son
>Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:59:57 -0500
>
>Where was I when the trade item was being retrieved?  :)
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.
>

> > From: "Joe Brekke" <joenveng@cableaz.com>
> > Date: 2003/12/26 Fri PM 10:16:37 EST
> > To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
> > Subject: [Az-Geocaching] An Education for my 11 Y.O. Son
> >
> > If any of you have done the  Beatles at Shaw Butte Cache lately, you may
>find this amusing...as well as those of you who have not done it yet.  The
>funny thing is that I knew it was in there, and when I grabbed it, it just
>didn't click with me.  Concentrating too hard on the TB, I guess.  I'll be
>standing in the wings for "Father of the Year" awards on this listserve
>soon.  Although I'm sure my 11 YO right now thinks I'm the coolest Dad
>around.  It was yet another proud Blunder moment.
> >
> > This is the excerpt of the log:
> >
> > Nice hike to cache and nice cache. We took the Phoenix TB and left the
>Ursus American TB. Funny, I knew there was a TB in the cache and as I was
>looking for it, I took out the 36C Black Bra and without really seeing what
>it was or thinking about it handed it to my 11 year old son. I found the TB
>and looked up and suddenly the bra was unfolded in his hands and my 11 yo
>had a pretty bedazzled look on his face as he asked what the bra was doing
>there. I just told someone was really desperate for a trade item and gave
>their all to satisfy the requirement to leave something.
> > Didn't take the bra, it's still in the cache, but I'm sure my 11 YO will
>be seeing it for some time to come.
> >
> > Will post some pictures soon.
> >
> > Thanks for the education .
> >
> > TeamBlunder
> > Joe, Brad, and Erik in the Baby Backpack

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

------=_NextPart_000_356e_1c04_5420

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If any of you have done the&nbsp; Beatles at Shaw
Butte Cache lately, you may find this amusing...as well as those of you who have
not done it yet.&nbsp; The funny thing is that I knew it was in there, and when
I grabbed it, it just didn't click with me.&nbsp; Concentrating too hard on the
TB, I guess.&nbsp; I'll be standing in the wings for "Father of the Year" awards
on this listserve soon.&nbsp; Although I'm sure my 11 YO right now thinks I'm
the coolest Dad around.&nbsp; It was yet another proud Blunder
moment.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This is the excerpt of the log:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Nice hike to cache and nice cache. We took the
Phoenix TB and left the Ursus American TB. Funny, I knew there was a TB in the
cache and as I was looking for it, I took out the 36C Black Bra and without
really seeing what it was or thinking about it handed it to my 11 year old son.
I found the TB and looked up and suddenly the bra was unfolded in his hands and
my 11 yo had a pretty bedazzled look on his face as he asked what the bra was
doing there. I just told someone was really desperate for a trade item and gave
their all to satisfy the requirement to leave something.
<P>Didn't take the bra, it's still in the cache, but I'm sure my 11 YO will be
seeing it for some time to come.
<P>Will post some pictures soon.
<P>Thanks for the education .
<P>TeamBlunder<BR>Joe, Brad, and Erik in the Baby
Backpack<BR></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_356e_1c04_5420--