[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching permit

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:06:15 -0800

Hhhmmm...

I wonder if that permit authorizes us for:

*illegal parking to retreive cache
*trespassing on private property to retreive cache
*illegal placement of cache
*this card buys you one "get out of jail free" per year

:)

I wonder if that would hold up in a court room?

Seriously though, there is no 'fine print' that says that this permit is
just a joke item.. or is it? Could someone out there seriously think this
will 'save' them from getting fined or something?

Also, click on the 'learn more' on the left hand column and it will take you
to their online store. They have a T-shirt with a funny phrase on the
front....  "geocaching: 1.) A sport were one uses expensive global
positioning technology to locate useless dollar store items in remote
locations of the planet".  LOL :)
http://www.cafeshops.com/gchumor1

How about the one that says "whats your position"   :)  LOL  I can see it
now... a new version of geocaching... IN BED!!!!!!!! :) hhmm, I need a hint
honey.. I've been on top and on the bottom and I can't find it!  It's gotta
be down there somewhere! :)
http://www.cafeshops.com/globalpos

Scott
Team Ropingthewind