[Az-Geocaching] History

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:43:27 -0700

> I thought this history was really interesting. The weird thing is, from
> the very beginning, people were discussing the same issues that you see
> come up on the forums over and over again now. Easy caches vs. more
> challenging, real vs. virtuals, etc.
I wonder if you also viewed the rather "anti-Jeremy" history that was linked
at the bottom of the site? Because it only adds weight to your observation.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

PS: Carol, "So Far Away" remains one of my all-time favorites (like you've
never heard anything like that before, but I couldn't resist.) (Yes, I know
she spelled her first name differently, but I still couldn't resist.)
S.