[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Gordon L. Flatt listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:48:23 -0700

Count me in right now Brian.  Mary and I would both be honored to help out
on this project.

Gordon
Coyote1022

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Brian
Casteel
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 9:33 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Well, if anyone was wondering, I finally heard back from the head of the
Adopt-A-Highway program.  Previously, another group had expressed interest
in the same section of highway and he was waiting to find out if they were
going to take it or not.  Today they decided not to, and I was contacted.
The section of highway (I believe it's SB SR87 from MP 181-182
(approximately Gilbert Rd/SR87) is available and we now have it.  Within I
believe it's 6-8 weeks, a Adopt-A-Highway sign will be installed as being
maintained by Arizona Geocachers.  I will plan the first clean-up and
subsequent park get together for just after the sign is installed.
Hopefully the first cleanup will result in a strong showing, and we can get
a great group picture to send to the Groundspeak staff.

Brian
Team A.I.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.