[Az-Geocaching] Cache Regrets

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:57:09 -0800 (PST)

--0-1200560249-1070492229=:90436

Thank you Rand, we have not had a lot of time for geocaching in the last 2 months, but hope to get back into it again soon. Thank you for letting me know....if it should be archived, please put me out of my misery and tell me what the container was like. We've missed geocaching and seeing some of you on the trail or at events.

RAND HARDIN <RHrdn8@msn.com> wrote:Gale,

RE: Arrowhead Menace

I'm sorry about Arrowhead Menace (GC7D3E).  I had to temporarily disable it due to landscaping problems and damage to the container.  Because of its size, the cache could easily be seen from a distance.  I have been going back on occasion and checking the area, but wasn't comfortable about leaving it.  I do plan on stopping by again in about a week.  If I'm still not comfortable leaving the cache, I may decide to temporarily change the container to fit the current surroundings.

Rand (RandMan)

----- Original Message -----
From: Gale
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 3:34 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Regrets

Arrowhead Menace, it tends to be in repair or missing everytime we try for it. It was one of the first ones we were looking for, so the determination to find it is strong.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-1200560249-1070492229=:90436

<DIV>Thank you Rand, we have not had a lot of time for geocaching in the last 2 months, but hope to get back into it again soon. Thank you for letting me know....if it should be archived, please put me out of my misery and tell me what the container was like. We've missed geocaching and seeing some of you on the trail or at events.<BR><BR><B><I>RAND HARDIN &lt;RHrdn8@msn.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>Gale,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>RE: <STRONG>Arrowhead Menace </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=32062">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=32062</A> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm sorry about <STRONG>Arrowhead Menace (GC7D3E).&nbsp; </STRONG>I had to temporarily disable it due to landscaping problems and damage to the container.&nbsp; Because of its size,&nbsp;the cache&nbsp;could easily be seen from a distance.&nbsp; I&nbsp;have been going back on&nbsp;occasion and checking the area, but wasn't comfortable about leaving it.&nbsp; I do plan on stopping by again in about a <A href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/slv/mailtag/*http://companion.yahoo.com/"></A>week.&nbsp; If I'm still not comfortable leaving the cache, I may decide to temporarily change the container to fit the current surroundings.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rand (RandMan)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><STRONG>----- Original Message -----</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> <STRONG>Gale</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, December 02, 2003 3:34 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> listserv@azgeocaching.com</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Regrets</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Arrowhead Menace, it tends to be in repair or missing everytime we try for it. It was one of the first ones we were looking for, so the determination to find it is strong.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1200560249-1070492229=:90436--