[Az-Geocaching] RE: It's THAT season - Corrections!

Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:18:33 -0700

Has anyone read John Grisham's novel "Skipping Christmas"? Very funny book.
It sounded very tempting to do the same, but with semi-grown children still
at home, it still isn't the time for us(me), (as Larry would strongly
disagree :) ).
--Connie
Team "Wyle E"