[Az-Geocaching] It's THAT season

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:13:25 -0700 (MST)

I agree. I'm going to be sure to be in such a remote place that I
won't be found.
Trisha

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:15:58 -0700, "Brian Casteel" wrote:

Well, during my Geocaching adventures today,
I happened upon the scene of a suicide-by-firearm.  I was just north
of Sign of the Past IV, and stopped to check on a pickup truck to make
sure
everything was ok (saw driver slumped over).  She had put a .357 to
her
chin and 'took care of her problems' that way.  Just a warning to
everyone
out caching that it is something you might come across, as the despair
of people
increases due to the holidays and they look for places/ways to solve
the
problems.  As the Forest Ranger I spoke with said, they want to be
found,
so it isn't typically going to be in a terribly remote location.  Her
truck
was parked about 30' from the road on a 4x4 pullout.

I hope nobody else comes across anything like this,
because it is certainly a vivid memory.

Brian
Team A.I.