[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:18:38 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1081395398-1062213518=:65331

To anyone who doesn't have a life (like me) and would like to pump up their cache numbers this weekend:
I am going to travel up to Wickenberg on Sunday to go on a cache-finding frenzy. As it stands as of this posting, I will need about 20 finds to break 100 cache-finds for the month, and this will also put me over the 200 total-found mark. If anyone else wants to go along, drop me an email at team360wwg@yahoo.com. Be warned, I will be leaving the Phoenix area early (I do mean EARLY). This isn't going to be a sightseeing tour and I am not stopping at any Antiques shops. I will be hitting as many caches as quickly as I can, in and out and no stopping until I get enough of them. (I looked, there are over 50 easy ones, all close to each other and most of them under a Level 2 terrain rating). A quick lunch afterwards and back to the Valley as fast as I can.