[Az-Geocaching] re: pair of quints

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 6:31:09 -0400

Back on the Forth of July, I snagged N 34° 11.111 W 109° 44.444.  It is pretty close to were I go for my summer getaways.

I forgot I had taken the picture, until the posts on the listserv reminded me.

It was kinda weird, my grandfather couldn't figure out why I stopped the truck, hiked up the hill about 300 feet to take a picture of my hand.

What really stinks is... the Los Burros Cache is about a 2 miles on the other side of the camp.  Everytime I've gone up there, there have been too many campers there for me to get it.

Jake - Team A.I.