[Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Halloween Radioactive (GCGPW6)

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:02:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C369CA.A50E6480

After Breakfast Cache #3 today, Tamo, Aus Dem Kasten, CopyCache and =
myself met at the location of the October event cache to discuss plans =
and introduce the area to a few of those wesssssssssiders who rarely =
venture to THAT side of the world.

During our discussion, the issue of food came up.  Hopefully to ensure =
that we don't end up with seven kinds of Dorito's and a 4oz can of dip, =
the following idea was discussed:

Charging $2 per adult and $1 for children 3-12 to off-set the cost of =
food (we provide).  Any funds left over would be placed in the final =
stage of the 1313 Dead End Drive cache as an additional prize for the =
FTF team.  Depending on how well this is received, and how many attend, =
there could be a decent amount for the FTF!  Of course, no estimates =
will be available, as we will not have a solid figure of revenue until =
the event.

Please let me know what you think of this idea, and whether or not we =
should just got back to an alphabet/food type system. =20

Brian
Team A.I.

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C369CA.A50E6480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>After Breakfast Cache #3 today, Tamo, Aus Dem Kasten, CopyCache and =
myself=20
met at the location of the October event cache to discuss plans and =
introduce=20
the area to a few of those wesssssssssiders who rarely venture to THAT =
side of=20
the world.<BR><BR>During our discussion, the issue of food came =
up.&nbsp;=20
Hopefully to ensure that we don't end up with seven kinds of Dorito's =
and a 4oz=20
can of dip, the following idea was discussed:<BR><BR>Charging $2 per =
adult and=20
$1 for children 3-12 to off-set the cost of food (we provide).&nbsp; Any =
funds=20
left over would be placed in the final stage of the 1313 Dead End Drive =
cache as=20
an additional prize for the FTF team.&nbsp; Depending on how well this =
is=20
received, and how many attend, there could be a decent amount for the =
FTF!&nbsp;=20
Of course, no estimates will be available, as we will not have a solid =
figure of=20
revenue until the event.<BR><BR>Please let me know what you think of =
this idea,=20
and whether or not we should just got back to an alphabet/food type=20
system.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Brian<BR>Team A.I.<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C369CA.A50E6480--