[Az-Geocaching] No gas to geocache!

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:28:30 EDT

--part1_34.3df51f33.2c71f63e_boundary

If our fine governor says there is not a problem, then that is good enough
for me.

Yeah, whatever!

Did anyone really expect her to instruct everyone to arm themselves, head for
the nearest pump and do whatever it takes to get a tank of gas?  :)

--part1_34.3df51f33.2c71f63e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#004080" SIZE=3D1 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0"><B>If our fine governor says there=
 is not a problem, then that is good enough for me.<BR>
<BR>
Yeah, whatever!<BR>
<BR>
Did anyone really expect her to instruct everyone to arm themselves, head fo=
r the nearest pump and do whatever it takes to get a tank of gas?&nbsp; :)</=