[Az-Geocaching] No gas to geocache!

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

--0-371275938-1061193844=:92158

The news I saw said that those that control the destination of gas have been selectively distributing it to certain parts of the valley leaving other parts dry. That had better change. Mike (as a pharmacist) does not have the option to telecommute. He works 13 miles away from home, not exactly a reasonable biking distance for his job.

RAND HARDIN <RHrdn8@msn.com> wrote:I heard on the news tonight that the Gov. said that there was more than enough gas for normal valley sales coming into the valley via truck - the problem has been getting it to the stations fast enough.  The Gov. also suggested that we not "panic buy," that we only buy what we need for our immediate and necessary use and this "crisis" will blow over soon.

----- Original Message -----
From: GUY ALDRICH
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 5:30 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] No gas to geocache!

I was planning a cacheathon this afternoon but found
most gas stations were either out of gas or had long
lines!Anyone had this problem today?

Guy

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-371275938-1061193844=:92158

<DIV>The news I saw said that those that control the destination of gas have been selectively distributing it to certain parts of the valley leaving other parts dry. That had better change. Mike (as a pharmacist) does not have the option to telecommute. He works 13 miles away from home, not exactly a reasonable biking distance for his job.<BR><BR><B><I>RAND HARDIN &lt;RHrdn8@msn.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">
<DIV>I heard on the news tonight that the Gov. said that there was more than enough gas for normal valley sales&nbsp;coming into the valley via truck - the problem has been getting it to the stations fast enough.&nbsp; The Gov. also suggested that we not "panic buy," that we only buy what we need for&nbsp;our immediate and necessary&nbsp;use and this "crisis" will blow over soon.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial">----- Original Message -----</DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> GUY ALDRICH</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 17, 2003 5:30 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> listserv@azgeocaching.com</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] No gas to geocache!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>I was planning a cacheathon this afternoon but found<BR>most gas stations were either out of gas or had long<BR>lines!Anyone had this problem today?<BR><BR>Guy<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-371275938-1061193844=:92158--