[Az-Geocaching] RE: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #1355 - 3 msgs

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:48:23 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-813325195

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 11:56 AM, Andrew Ayre wrote:

> Help with what? You need to be just a little bit more specific.

Help?

Help with getting 10 Travel Bugs moving east.

 From the cache page:
August 11 by Aquosus (Aquosus) (26 found)
You can [delete] or [permanently encrypt] this log entry.
I'm on my way from Belgium to Utah together with my wife and daughter.
We have flown, driven and walked over 10 350 km !! Now we have stopped
to leave in this cache a couple of travelbugs and start a race with 10
participants. I think this location is very well picked to be the place
to start the race !!
The winner of this 10 participating bug of this TransAtlantic Travel
Bug race will be the one that succeeds in getting logged in a Belgium
cache first. All these travelbugs have only one goal : getting back
again as fast as possible to Belgium. I wish every participant a nice
journey, and may they alle arrive.

Greetings from Belgium.

I am going to pick up five of these travel bugs and place them in:

on Wednesday, August 13, 2003.

Maybe someone will get them to the Phoenix area where they can start
east?

The folks from Belgium wrote me several months ago and asked if there
would be room for that many TBs in the cache.  I thought there would be.

Hope several of these TBs make it home to Belgium.

~ Lincoln    (aka - Ken)
Prescott

--Apple-Mail-2-813325195

<excerpt>Help with what? You need to be just a little bit more
specific.

</excerpt>

Help?

Help with getting 10 Travel Bugs moving east.

>From the cache page:

(26 found)<bold>

You can [delete] or [permanently encrypt] this log entry.</bold>

[...]

</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-813325195--