[Az-Geocaching] Why don't some geocaches look for caches outside of Arizona?

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

--0-545420753-1060650793=:69774

RopingTheWind wrote:

I only cache in state (AZ). . . I do have to say though that there are some really interesting caches up here in WA and look mighty tempting! :)

Scott,

Why don't you seek caches outside of Arizona?  There are many interesting caches all over the world.  One of my goals is to find at least one cache in every state.  So far I have AZ, CA, UT, NM, TX, CO, KS, WY, IL, WI, NJ, CT, and OK (virtuals only).  That's 12 states with at least one regular cache found.

How many states have each of you found caches in?  Who has found caches in the most states?  Who has found caches outside the USA, and who has found the caches in the most foreign countries?

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-545420753-1060650793=:69774

<DIV>RopingTheWind wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><EM>I only cache in state (AZ). . . I do have to say though that there are some really interesting caches up here in WA and look mighty tempting! :)</EM>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Scott,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Why don't&nbsp;you seek caches outside of Arizona?&nbsp; There are many interesting caches all over the world.&nbsp; One of my goals is to find at least one cache in every state.&nbsp; So far I have AZ, CA, UT, NM, TX, CO, KS, WY, IL, WI, NJ, CT, and OK (virtuals only).&nbsp; That's 12 states with at least one regular cache found.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How many states have each of you found caches in?&nbsp; Who has found caches in the most states?&nbsp; Who has found caches outside the USA, and who has found the caches in the most foreign countries?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken Akerman</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-545420753-1060650793=:69774--