[Az-Geocaching] Re: Munged stats

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:54:29 -0700

I have a really simple method for tracking my in/out of state finds.....

I only cache in state (AZ)...so if any show up in my OOS column, I know
something isn't right.  At any rate, I just add my in state and out of state
finds together and it will equal my total finds!  :)

I do have to say though that there are some really interesting caches up
here in WA and look mighty tempting! :)  But, so far I have been able to
refrain from my addiction.... so, I guess I am not really 'addicted'
afterall!  This geocaching addiction counceling course I am taking up here
seems to be working!  :)  LOL   I did find myself sneeking a peek at the
closest caches to where I am living up here though and found the closest was
only 0.3 mile from here!  :(  But, have so far held back my urge to go seek
it out  :)  There are probably a couple dozen within about 10 miles of
here!!!  :(    LOL  :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind