[Az-Geocaching] stats

Gale Draper listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1299619157-1060539718=:43021

I offered my list a couple of days ago. Most were archived caches, but there were a few that weren't archived.

Pueblo Grande Museum Event Cache
Freestone Lake
Birds and Butterflies
Playing in Camelot
Potluck Picnic
Random Cache
A Very Serene Experience
Tennis Anyone?
Curiously Strong Wintergreen
Checkmate Redux
Lil Sister
The Kangaroo is Watching you
A Sporting Chance
Red Mountain Lake
Green-belt?
Neighborhood Park Dos
Gold Miner
Angel
Sunset Vista
Hidden MEadows-Around the Bend
Ye Old Boggin' Trail
Sierra Verde
Location 2246
Mo's Cache
The Moon
Fred Visits Dana Ranch
Sliver
Chips Barbecue&Soccer
Point of View
Crazy Town
Where's George
Home Run Country
Silverhawke Stash
Paradise Valley PArk
Moving Target Not On A Sunday
Desert Giant

I noticed that I've now dropped off the second page and someone who is 20 caches behind me in a real count is now 10 places above me.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-1299619157-1060539718=:43021

<DIV>I offered my list a couple of days ago. Most were archived caches, but there were a few that weren't archived.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pueblo Grande Museum Event Cache<BR>Freestone Lake<BR>Birds and Butterflies<BR>Playing in Camelot<BR>Potluck Picnic<BR>Random Cache <BR>A Very Serene Experience<BR>Tennis Anyone?<BR>Curiously Strong Wintergreen<BR>Checkmate Redux<BR>Lil Sister<BR>The Kangaroo is Watching you<BR>A Sporting Chance<BR>Red Mountain Lake<BR>Green-belt?<BR>Neighborhood Park Dos<BR>Gold Miner<BR>Angel<BR>Sunset Vista<BR>Hidden MEadows-Around the Bend<BR>Ye Old Boggin' Trail<BR>Sierra Verde<BR>Location 2246<BR>Mo's Cache<BR>The Moon<BR>Fred Visits Dana Ranch<BR>Sliver<BR>Chips Barbecue&amp;Soccer<BR>Point of View<BR>Crazy Town<BR>Where's George<BR>Home Run Country<BR>Silverhawke Stash<BR>Paradise Valley PArk<BR>Moving Target Not On A Sunday<BR>Desert Giant<BR></DIV>
<DIV>I noticed that I've now dropped off the second page and someone who&nbsp;is 20 caches behind me in a real count is now 10 places above me.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1299619157-1060539718=:43021--