[Az-Geocaching] Lenmar NiMH 2300mAh ???

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 07:58:32 -0700 (MST)

I use them. I get about 4 hours of life out of them in my etrex. They
start out as being about 1/2 full according to the etrex. So, they are not
a full 1.5v but rather more like 1.3-1.2v.

But, they keep recharging and working for me. Costs a lot less than a
batch of new batteries every week.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers

http://stringham-family.org/