[Az-Geocaching] Cache stats page.

Pat Thompson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 06:15:36 -0700

On and off for the past couple of months the stats page has listed
in-state caches as out of state caches on Team Seekings
cache stats page. Initially, I was able to contact Az. Geocaching.com
and the one incorrect stat was changed. After another
incorrect stat appeared(in-state showing as out of state), I again
attempted to contact Az. Geocaching.com without success.
Today, I noted that the stats page was showing that 12 of our in-state
caches were now listed as out-of-state.I'm
thinking that maybe the stats. protocol was changed and that there is a
good reason why the in-state caches show up as out-of-state.
I decided to raise the issue in this forum only because I have been
lately unsuccessful in contacting Az. Geocaching.com
using another address. When I made the initial contact, I was advised by
the person who responded that Az.
Geocaching.com wanted to be made aware of any discrepancies in the stat.
lists, but maybe that situation has changed,
and a change in the stat. presentation protocol  explains everything. I
am willing to help in any way I can, if Az.Geocaching.com
wants the stats. page to accurately reflect the generic in-state count.
If not, I am happy to drop the issue because it is not a major
concern for me. Thanks for any direction anyone is willing to offer in
this matter.
Pat Thompson
Team Seeking