[Az-Geocaching] event cache idea

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:58:02 -0700 (MST)

I love the idea, would try to make it (be at a slight disadvantage,
being from out of town) and I may look at the idea seriously for a
slightly scaled down version in the Prescott area....most geocachers
don't mind if you "rip off" a great idea and do it in a different area.
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott