[Az-Geocaching] Day of Cache Hunting Anyone?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:34:03 -0700 (MST)

(raises hand)
me! I'd love to go cache with you in Wickenburg....but it is probably
too late, I probably can't keep up with you (but I am a GREAT
navigator) and, well, we already have a bunch of errands planned...ho
hum...how boring....good luck Larry, have fun!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
ONE who is NOT going for the Magallan cache, altho I saw the Ch 12
news story and would like to....

	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {