[Az-Geocaching] Magellan and the McDowells

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:11:38 -0700

Should we start a pool on who will be the first finder?  Might be fun...

Back in the day, I'd have bet the farm on 'Wyle E', then maybe
'AZFirstFind'...uh, I mean 'AZFastFeet'...but these days my money would be
on 'Team AI - Brian'.

Of course, there are hundreds of other cachers out there that we don't know
much about either.

LazyK - Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: RAND HARDIN [mailto:RHrdn8@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 4:54 PM
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Magellan and the McDowells

Gale called this one right (on the Magellan page) at 12:07 A.M. (AZ time)
when she predicted the McDowells!  Good call Gale! . . . even though your
tongue was buried deep into your cheek at the time!  [;)]

I don't have mapping on my system, but I'm curious about how far the
McDowells are from Phoenix capitol?  (Hint #2 stated the cache was 15-20
miles from Phoenix.)

Rand