[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Roundtable: September 30, 2003

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:28:22 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C35830.CB61BAC0

Last September when we held our first meeting with the state's land
management agencies, there was a consensus that we hold another meeting =
in a
year's time to see how relationships and issues have progressed. That
meeting has now been scheduled for Tuesday evening, September 30th, at =
the
Pueblo Grande Museum near Sky Harbor Airport (and near a number of =
caches,
including a virtual within the Museum itself - visit GC8DD5 for =
coordinates
to the Museum).

Unlike last year, this meeting will not be moderated. Last year I also
selected the Geocachers who were invited. This year it is open to all,
subject to space limitations, so it will be first response, first =
reserved.
You must email me to reserve your place (or places - please send names =
of
all attendees) at the meeting. This is open to any interested =
Geocachers,
not just subscribers to this list, but reservations are required. I also
hope we can get some representation from outside of the Phoenix metro =
area.

I have an invitation which has been sent out by Mary Estes of the State
Historic Preservation Office of the State Parks Department, who is doing
most of the work to set up this year's meeting. Rather than clog up =
those of
you with dial-up lines, I am emailing it to Brian with the request from =
both
Mary and me that the information be posted on the azgeocaching.com web =
site.

I'll be glad to answer any questions here to the best of my ability to =
do
so.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C35830.CB61BAC0

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Last September when we held our first meeting with =
the state&#8217;s
land management agencies, there was a consensus that we hold another =
meeting in
a year&#8217;s time to see how relationships and issues have progressed. =
That
meeting has now been scheduled for Tuesday evening, September =
30<sup>th</sup>,
at the Pueblo Grande Museum near Sky Harbor Airport (and near a number =
of
caches, including a virtual within the Museum itself &#8211; visit =
GC8DD5 for

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Unlike last year, this meeting will not be moderated. =
Last
year I also selected the Geocachers who were invited. This year it is =
open to
all, subject to space limitations, so it will be first response, first
reserved. You must email me to reserve your place (or places &#8211; =
please send
names of all attendees) at the meeting. This is open to any interested
Geocachers, not just subscribers to this list, but reservations are =
required. I
also hope we can get some representation from outside of the =
  size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Phoenix</span></font><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> metro =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have an invitation which has been sent out by Mary =
Estes
of the State Historic Preservation Office of the State Parks Department, =
who is
doing most of the work to set up this year&#8217;s meeting. Rather than =
clog up
those of you with dial-up lines, I am emailing it to Brian with the =
request
from both Mary and me that the information be posted on the =
azgeocaching.com

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I&#8217;ll be glad to answer any questions here to =
the best

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C35830.CB61BAC0--