[Az-Geocaching] Cache on Pima Campus

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:45:26 -0700

--=====================_7458044==_.ALT

At 10:19 AM 4/29/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm not familiar with the area, but it shouldn't be too difficult doing a
>search of the caches that were placed on the campus.  I'm wondering why
>geocaching.com archived Scott's cache!  Is it possible Scott's cache was
>the closest to where this cache was found - and possibly this found cache
>is not even one of our caches, but belongs to a different caching group?

There are a few puzzle caches out in that general area, and because of that
they would not show up by just searching for the coordinates.  As for why
they archived mine, I think it is because mine is within a few miles and it
is made out of PVC/ABS pipe.  I just got the following from the cop that
was involved in all this.

--------------------------------------

Hey Scott,
I appreciate your help. By the way, this geocaching thing is cool. I might
have to go out and buy a good GPS soon.
Roger

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_7458044==_.ALT

At 10:19 AM 4/29/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
it shouldn't be too difficult doing a search of the caches that were
placed on the campus.&nbsp; I'm wondering why geocaching.com archived
Scott's cache!&nbsp; Is it possible Scott's cache was the closest to
where this cache was found - and possibly this found cache is not even
There are a few puzzle caches out in that general area, and because of
that they would not show up by just searching for the coordinates.&nbsp;
As for why they archived mine, I think it is because mine is within a few
miles and it is made out of PVC/ABS pipe.&nbsp; I just got the following
from the cop that was involved in all this.<br><br>
Hey Scott, <br>
I appreciate your help. By the way, this geocaching thing is cool. I
might have to go out and buy a good GPS soon. <br>
Roger<br><br>