[Az-Geocaching] glendale Geocaches

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:38:57 -0700 (MST)

Tamo,
Thanks for taking the time to check up on this cache. I had tried a couple
of times to find the first clues, but with no success. I guess I now know
why.

Thanks for the great cache challenges by the way. I still have two more to
go to take on your complete set. I had them all at one time, but, you just
keep adding more. Thanks!

Steven Stringham
StringCachers