[Az-Geocaching] Quick Way to Select a Group of Caches for a CustomBook?

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:19:55 -0700

What I meant was when it creates the Palm book, it is in order by distance.
I would like a way to have the book in order by GC number, which is faster
to find them in the index. Thanks for all you do for us, we take it all for
granted and forget to say thanks.

Mark