[Az-Geocaching] I need some volunteers to take over my caches!

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:35:46 -0700

--=====================_5721092==_.ALT

At 11:12 AM 10/31/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>Scott (My Blue Heaven): you took over the "American Flag" cache when
>Rayzar moved out of state. What steps did you have to take to get Jeremy
>to reassign the cache page to your account?

All I had to do was contact Jeremey and explain the situation.  He changed
it over to my account and then it showed up as mine.  After that I could
edit and change things as if they had always been mine.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

At 11:12 AM 10/31/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
(My Blue Heaven):</b> you took over the &quot;American Flag&quot; cache
when Rayzar moved out of state. What steps did you have to take to get
Jeremy to reassign the cache page to your account?</blockquote><br>
All I had to do was contact Jeremey and explain the situation.&nbsp; He
changed it over to my account and then it showed up as mine.&nbsp; After
that I could edit and change things as if they had always been
mine.<br><br>