[Az-Geocaching] The Anniversary Present

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:12:19 -0700

> I enjoyed the poem also, Judi and Steve.  Thanks for your
> time spent writing it, and also reminding us of the poetry of
> Robert Service which I'm reading again.  I hope the other
> creative cachers out there will do more poetry and story writing.
>
> Jerry
> Offtrail

Thanks, Jerry, and to everyone else for your kind remarks. Since you're
re-reading Robert Service, I'm sure you recognized the work on which our
feeble parody is based. Any resemblance to what we did and Service's
poetry is purely miraculous. ;-)

For those of you who might be interested in reading what *loosely*
inspired "The Caching of Stan McBee", read
http://www.robertwservice.com/verse/cremation.html.  Then visit that
home page for more of Service's wonderful (and readable) poems.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
Making Geocaching harder than it ought to be...