[Az-Geocaching] I need to vent a little

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:54:11 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I was pleased to see the Zim Fish move....however, I am concerned
he may stay in suspended animation for the winter! I have cached in
the area he is (Truckee) and when the snow comes...."see ya in April!"
Peace,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocaching.com">http://www.azgeocaching.com</a>