[Az-Geocaching] Stewardship Program

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
21 Oct 2002 22:04:13 -0700

OK... here it is again.

If if you might be interested in becoming a site steward I've converted
to PDF (and dumbed down graphics wise, for size reasons) a document,
that I am attaching.

If after reading the attached PDF you are still interested in the
program contact Mary Estes at:
(602) 542-7143
or e-mail her at:
mestes@pr.state.az.us