[Az-Geocaching] The missing Friends Cache...

Allyn Moore listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1165343067-1035259595=:74404

Fish,

I agree with Barry "Hiker"; I think you just have to try again.  I think we have to accept some percentage of lost caches.  I lost one to a flooded stream.  The Narrows cache near Pine was apparently pilfered between my visits there, as I found only a plastic bag and a pencil on my last visit.  I have come to suspect that ammo boxes may be attractive to some people.

Anyway, keep trying and good luck.

Allyn Moore