[Az-Geocaching] The missing Friends Cache...

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:17:58 -0700 (PDT)

Regan or Evil Fish....etc..
Sorry you were plundered, we had a rash of that (ammo cans
disappearing) earlier this year (remember folks?) I think before you
joined the list....and roadrunners had one taken recently up north.
Unfortuneately, there will always be a few bad apples around to spoil
our fun.
If you put "the container is an ammo can" in the description, well, I
guess they can target it. Or it was plundered by chance. Either way,
please don't get discouraged....it's just "stuff" (and a little $$),
the fun is in the activity.
I'd be pissed too, by the way, So far I have been lucky.
Trisha
Prescott

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, "Regan Smith" wrote:

Howdy

This is part rant part question, the cache was in a
nice not really public location and if you weren't looking for a Ammo
can you really wouldn't know it was there, as the Ammo can was painted
match the color of the brick fence, and only two people found it
before it was
plundered, makes me wonder if not all people are Friends???

We at Team Evil Fish are left with these choices
and I mostly would like input for the next 4 days on what would be a
good
choice, as Thursday I get paid and can replace the Cache container and
goodies,
which were nice a bag of marbles, a coin counter,plastic steak dog
toy,
tennis balls, smooshy money ball, small erasers with faces, a travel
bug
that I feel the worst about and other things that I forget :)..(then
again the
AOL CD case humm do I hate them that much?)

Choice A: Archive the cache and worry about a new
cache located where I caught my World Record Fish.

Choice B: Change the cache location get better camo
job then update the directions for location but only a little as they
do
make sense, if you don't think to hard..

Choice C: Choice B plus offer
reward for return and continue with plans on Fishing Cache.

Choice D: Quit Geocaching and sell
GPS..

Thanks in Advance

Fish of Team Evil Fish