[Az-Geocaching] Did a fortuitous cache placement help the Angels reach the World Series?

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

--0-349824427-1034553864=:50165

Hello Geocachers,

If you're an Angels fan (which I am now for this postseason since the Diamondbacks were eliminated), you can celebrate the Angels' first American League Championship and first appearance in the World Series by visiting my cache near their spring training headquarters in Tempe.  I haven't changed the cache, just changed the name to Angels Spring Training:  World Series Edition, and edited the description.

I put the cache in place on last February 23, during the first week of spring training.  It must have given the Angels good fortune during this season.  With my cache and the Rally Monkey in place, the Angels can't be beat.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-349824427-1034553864=:50165

<P>Hello Geocachers,</P>
<P>If you're an&nbsp;<A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15511">Angels</A> fan (which I am now for this postseason since the Diamondbacks were eliminated), you can celebrate the Angels' first American League Championship and first appearance in the <A href="http://www.worldseries.com">World Series</A> by visiting my cache near their spring training headquarters in Tempe.&nbsp; I haven't changed the cache, just changed the name to <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15511">Angels Spring Training:&nbsp; World Series Edition</A>, and edited the description.</P>
<P>I put the cache in place on last February 23, during the first week of spring training.&nbsp; It must have given the Angels good fortune during this&nbsp;season.&nbsp; With&nbsp;my cache and the Rally Monkey in place,&nbsp;the Angels can't be beat.&nbsp;</P>
<P>Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)</P>
--0-349824427-1034553864=:50165--