[Az-Geocaching] couple thingsl

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:26:24 -0700

1.My hubby was telling me about that ad about a week ago!  I personally
have not heard it.  He said it sounds like they really don't understand
what geocaching is and just kind of stuck the word in there, only
knowing that it involved something trendy and technical.:)
OK, this is what Kev said:
"it was on the zone (101.5). they have a contest where you sit in an suv
at a mall to win it. they play it as the first commercial every
commercial
break during howard stern. it was about an alternate way to win their
contest
that involved the internet. it shouldn't be too hard to catch.

it said something like "hey alpha nerds, if you can't pull yourself
away from your computer, we understand your plight...something about
the technological elite...while you're geocaching"

2.  Ya know, this Kansas girl has never been through a corn maze!
Shocking!!!:)

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+