[Az-Geocaching] User's Logo

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:10:11 -0700

--=====================_17298100==_.ALT

At 10:10 AM 10/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>I don't have a problem with them defending their logo, but he is also
>trying to quash people's attempts to unite against another logo in my opinion.

I missed the whole second and third pages of that thread.  I do see what
you mean.  He hasn't really come out and said that he doesn't want another
logo, but he certainly doesn't seem to support the issue.

I just sent him a message to see if the changes over there will impact my
signature items that will hopefully arrive any day.  Who knows, they might
be collectors items before I place a single one in a cache. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_17298100==_.ALT

At 10:10 AM 10/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
don't have a problem with them defending their logo, but he is also
trying to quash people's attempts to unite against another logo in my
I missed the whole second and third pages of that thread.&nbsp; I do see
what you mean.&nbsp; He hasn't really come out and said that he doesn't
want another logo, but he certainly doesn't seem to support the
issue.<br><br>
I just sent him a message to see if the changes over there will impact my
signature items that will hopefully arrive any day.&nbsp; Who knows, they
might be collectors items before I place a single one in a cache.
:-)<br><br>