[Az-Geocaching] User's Logo

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:59:50 -0700

>fees have gone to pay a bunch of lawyers.

To be honest, I completely missed this thread, as well as the other ones
mentioned.  When I first saw the Texas coins I wondered how they were
getting away with selling the coins.  A few months ago I was looking at
creating a signature item (which should arrive any day after some problems
with the manufacturer) and getting permission was very easy.  At the time
they asked that I didn't sell my items, and to send them one for their
collection.  Of course sending them one item was entirely up to me, and was
not a requirement to get permission.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

To be honest, I completely missed this thread, as well as the other ones
mentioned.&nbsp; When I first saw the Texas coins I wondered how they
were getting away with selling the coins.&nbsp; A few months ago I was
looking at creating a signature item (which should arrive any day after
some problems with the manufacturer) and getting permission was very
easy.&nbsp; At the time they asked that I didn't sell my items, and to
send them one for their collection.&nbsp; Of course sending them one item
was entirely up to me, and was not a requirement to get
permission.<br><br>