[Az-Geocaching] Hello again everyone!

Larry Farquhar listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:15:58 -0700

Welcome back Darren - we wish you a speedy recovery.

Sorry I'm late in responding - I was out of town all week. Since there's
a ton of new caches for you around town, may be you can break WolfB8's
record of 45 (?) caches in one day? :)

Happy Hunting!
Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Darren Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 10:06 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Hello again everyone!

Hello again to all of my friends in the Geocaching community.  I was
taken
out of action for a little while on account of a rather severe car
accident
that left me with a fractured pelvis and a broken collarbone and some
other
ongoing medical issues.  I'm not up to 100% yet and some of the severe
terrain caches might be out of my league for a while, but I'm looking
forward to getting back into the swing of things (albeit at a casual
pace).

It's taken me a couple of days to go through all of the past mails and
get
somewhat caught up in all of the events that have happened in the past
two
months.

I'd like to extend a belated congratulations to everyone who achieved a
milestone number in the past couple of months.  It's hard work to get
those
kinds of numbers that I'm seeing here.

The group of cachers who have been meeting with the various land
agencies
deserve a sound round of applause from all of us who wish for our sport
continue and prosper.  I'd like to thank them for their generous
donation
of time for this effort.

I'm looking forward to getting in all of the new caches that have
appeared
in town and perhaps will have a chance to meet some others out there.

Darren Johnson
Team Imperial (Lame) Eagle