[Az-Geocaching] Cache archived

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:24:23 -0700

That one would have been a good applicant to the AZ Geocaching Museum. It
was definitely the most creative container design I have seen. Its
appearance alone guaranteed that it would not get plundered. :)

-FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Eric
Quinn
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 10:13 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache archived

Because Chandler Parks and Rec finally got around to
clearing the area that was hiding the cache in
Jackrabbit park, the cache is now gone. I have to say
that we highly enjoyed reading the, err, logs of
people discovering it's, err, unique attribute.

Time to figure out another, heh, heh, heh...

Eric
Team Dragon