[Az-Geocaching] Happy National Public Lands Day!

Allyn Moore listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1174844031-1033440503=:89817

Thanks for the info regarding site accesibility.  It has made me more aware of the significance and fragility of some archaeological sites I have stumbled across and, as a result, I now know better than to attract people to them.

The idea of  locating and submitting data regarding illegal dumps is something I have started doing, partially as a result of what I have read on this website.  There are several spots around Payson that I will probably watch from now on, and maybe I can influence the quality of the forest as a result.  I hope so.

Thanks. I know I am a more responsible geocacher now.

Allyn