[Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:35:38 -0700

How 'bout we just meet for an unofficial happy hour after work tomorrow?  I
can then take Wilson to Tucson on Saturday.

Cody
Team CBX2

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Nicol [mailto:arizcowboy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:17 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?

Here is another possibility for moving Wizmedic's Wilson TB.

I could put it in the Have Bug Will Travel Cache. Is that along the way for
most teams going to Tucson or would that be a bit out of your way? Let me
know and I will consider that as an option. I understand that is a cache set

up specifically for the movement of TB's.

I would prefer, however, to put it in a cache I have not yet found, so as to

get credit for a cache find and to visit a new cache as well. I also would
prefer to continue to move it toward it's goal of getting to Africa. Which
would be south or east (or southeast, preferably! :) I would like to help in

it's movement while it is in my possession and putting it in Have Bug will
Travel is backing it up and losing ground. I found it in Squeeky's San Tan
Cache near Queen Creek.

What is the posibility of somehow 'hooking' Wizmedic's Wilson TB to the
Sacaton South Cache? Is this possible or should it have to be in a cache
container? Since it will only be 'hooked' to this cache overnight, it should

be ok. I could rubber band it to the cache or something like that. It is
plastic, so, rain couldnt harm it any. The color of the TB is also pretty
well camo, so, it should continue to blend in well with it's surroundings.
Any thoughts on that? Would this be considered unhumane treatment of a TB?
:)

A last option, but, not too likely right now.. would be to put it in the
cache along Hwy.79 near the Tom Mix (yehaw!) monument. I havent done that
one yet. Some of the other teams going to Tucson Sat may not have yet either

and it is along the way if you are from the East Valley. I have a few caches

that way I could get. But, would prefer to do those with a teammate. So,
that isnt too likely at this point. But, a possibility.

Just some more thoughts. I kinda like the idea of hooking it to the Sacaton
South cache. Thoughts?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind