[Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:28:23 -0800

Thanks Steve,

Yes. that was a thought. However, by reading the posts of what teams have
traded since then, it sounds like it will fit in there. This travel bug is
pretty small. Doesnt need much room. Here is the TB I am planning on putting
in there:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=756

Here is the page for the Sacaton South Cache:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=13542

I questioned that to myself as well. But, it sounds like it will fit in
there. If Libby is reading this, perhaps you can confirm this. The cache
description still says it is a normal cache. But, the posting she put up
says it is a micro.

The last posting on March 24th says they took a 12' crescent wrench and left
a set of Ginsu steak knives. I figure if that will fit in there.. then, this
TB should easily fit in there!

Steve, you have been there since Libby posted it was changed to a micro...
so, I guess you would know! You were there on the 23rd of March. Creepin'
Jeepers was there on the day after (March 24th). They put the steak knives
in there and took the crescent wrench. It must fit in there if that stuff
will! What would you say are the approximate dimensions of the container? I
am getting very different information here! :)

Libby? Perhaps you can confirm this.

If the Sacaton caches will not work, I will have to find another to put it
in. Perhaps Living down by the River Cache could work? It needs to be one
along I-10 and within a very very short drive from the freeway. I have
already been to that cache, but, can stop by and drop off the TB. I would
prefer to drop it off at a cache I havent been to yet. But, I dont see any
out that way or anywhere's along that way that I could put it in otherwise.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind