[Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:01:51 -0800

>From: Jim Scotti <jscotti@jupiter.lpl.Arizona.edu>
>To: "'listserv@azgeocaching.com'" <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Anyone goin' caching in Tucson soon?
>Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:42:50 -0700 (MST)
>
>Hehe, I see a race to see who can pick up this little Travel Bug first on
>the
>way down here to Tucson.  We'll have a report for you on Saturday evening
>after the potluck picnic about who won.... :-)
>
>Jim.

:) LOL

Wow! I got about 4 replies to that one really quick! Yep. Should be fun to
see who can get to it first!

I will go ahead and place Wizmedic's Wilson TB in the Sacaton South Cache
(By Libby) on Friday sometime. Probably late morning/early afternoon (but,
could be evening). Would like to make sure that it goes to someone intending
to take it to Tucson (and doesnt get picked up by someone just caching in
the PHX area). That way, it will be available for any team going down to
Tucson on Saturday morning. I will try and post here when it is in place.

Thanks!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind